酒店预定英语对话(酒店预定英语对话怎么说)

随着全球化的发展,越来越多的人选择出国旅游或者商务出差。在这个过程中,酒店预定是必不可少的环节。为了帮助大家更好地应对国际旅行中的酒店预定,本文将为您呈现一些实用的酒店预定英语对话,让您轻松应对各种情况。

一、预订酒店

场景一:电话预订

A:Hello, this is the reception of Green Hotel. How may I help you?

B:Hello, I would like to make a reservation for a room. Can you help me?

A:Of course, we have a variety of rooms available. Could you please tell me the date of your arrival and departure?

B:I will arrive on July 10th and depart on July 15th.

A:Great, could you please provide your name and contact information?

B:My name is Li Ming, and my phone number is 138xxxx5678.

A:Thank you, Mr. Li. I will book a room for you. Is there anything special you would like to request?

B:Yes, I would like a room with a view of the city.

A:Alright, I have noted that. The total cost for the room will be $200 per night, including breakfast. Would you like to proceed with the reservation?

B:Yes, please.

A:Great, Mr. Li. Your reservation is confirmed. We will send you a confirmation email shortly.

场景二:在线预订

A:Hi, I found your hotel on Booking.com. I would like to make a reservation for a room.

B:Sure, what type of room would you like to book?

A:I need a single room with a balcony.

B:Alright, let me check the availability. Please provide me with your name and contact information.

A:My name is Zhang Hua, and my email address is zhanghua@example.com.

B:Thank you, Ms. Zhang. I will send you a confirmation email with the reservation details.

二、询问酒店信息

场景一:询问房间价格

A:Hi, I would like to know the price of a standard room.

B:The price for a standard room is $150 per night, including breakfast.

场景二:询问酒店设施

A:Could you tell me about the facilities available in the hotel?

B:Certainly. Our hotel offers a swimming pool, gym, and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.

场景三:询问酒店位置

A:Where is your hotel located?

B:Our hotel is located in the downtown area, close to shopping centers and restaurants.

三、变更或取消预订

场景一:变更预订日期

A:Hello, I would like to change my reservation. I will arrive on July 8th instead of July 10th.

B:Sure, no problem. I have updated your reservation. The total cost will remain the same.

场景二:取消预订

A:I am sorry, but I need to cancel my reservation. I will not be able to travel.

B:Understood. I will cancel your reservation and provide you with a refund.

四、酒店入住和退房

场景一:入住

A:Good morning, I have a reservation under the name of Wang Li.

B:Good morning, Mr. Wang. Welcome to our hotel. Here is your room key. Please sign this registration form.

场景二:退房

A:Good morning, I would like to check out.

B:Certainly. Please proceed to the reception with your room key. The total amount due is $300, including breakfast.

五、总结

以上是一些实用的酒店预定英语对话,希望对您的国际旅行有所帮助。在预订酒店时,请确保您了解酒店的价格、设施、位置等信息。在入住和退房过程中,请注意保持礼貌,以便获得更好的服务。

场景 对话内容
电话预订 A:Hello,thisisthereceptionofGreenHotel.HowmayIhelpyou?B:Hello,Iwouldliketomakeareservationforaroom.Canyouhelpme?
在线预订 A:Hi,IfoundyourhotelonBooking.com.Iwouldliketomakeareservationforaroom.B:Sure,whattypeofroomwouldyouliketobook?
询问房间价格 A:Hi,Iwouldliketoknowthepriceofastandardroom.B:Thepriceforastandardroomis$150pernight,includingbreakfast.
询问酒店设施 A:Couldyoutellmeaboutthefacilitiesavailableinthehotel?B:Certainly.Ourhoteloffersaswimmingpool,gym,andfreeWi-Fiinallrooms.
询问酒店位置 A:Whereisyourhotellocated?B:Ourhotelislocatedinthedowntownarea,closetoshoppingcentersandrestaurants.
变更预订日期 A:Hello,Iwouldliketochangemyreservation.IwillarriveonJuly8thinsteadofJuly10th.B:Sure,noproblem.Ihaveupdatedyourreservation.
取消预订 A:Iamsorry,butIneedtocancelmyreservation.Iwillnotbeabletotravel.B:Understood.Iwillcancelyourreservationandprovideyouwitharefund.
入住 A:Goodmorning,IhaveareservationunderthenameofWangLi.B:Goodmorning,Mr.Wang.Welcometoourhotel.Hereisyourroomkey.Pleasesignthisregistrationform.
退房 A:Goodmorning,Iwouldliketocheckout.B:Certainly.Pleaseproceedtothereceptionwithyourroomkey.Thetotalamountdueis$300,includingbreakfast.

预订酒店英语对话稿精选

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

预订酒店英语对话稿一

telephone in Swan House rings.A captainc answers the call.

场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

预订酒店英语对话稿二

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2.

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

预订酒店英语对话稿三

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想订房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3号

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3个晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什么型别的房间?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er… Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available… I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大床房多少钱一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一个晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦还好,那要大床房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再确认一下资讯,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢!

Receptionist:—You are very wele. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

Mrs Ryefield:- I guess that's all for now.

目前就这些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再见!

酒店行业英语口语客房预订经典对话

酒店行业英语口语客房预订经典对话

导语:下面是我整理的关于酒店行业英语经典对话,希望对大家有帮助。

Room Reservations客房预订

经典对话

R=Reservation Clerk预定员 G=Guest顾客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想预订一个房间。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th.Just my wife and myself.

4月 16日到 20日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th„„.And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4月 16日到 20日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while) Thank you for waiting, sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180美元,这样可以吗?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我订了。

R:Thank you,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

两个 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4月 16日大概什么时候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大约晚上 9点。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

G:It’s 134986

号码是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th.Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx酒店办理了担保预订,从 4月 16日到 20日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16日下午 6点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

常用句型百宝箱

1.预订基本应对

1) Do you have one single room for two nights?

我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?

2) Reservations. Can I help you?

客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?

3) I’d like to reserve a room.

我想订个房间。

4) How many nights do you wish to stay?

您希望住几晚?

5) How mach is the room?

房租是多少?

6) Which date would that be?

要订在什么时候?

7) How many guest will there be in your party?

您一行有多少人?

8) May I know your name/phone number/Email?

能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子邮件吗?

9) How do you spell that?

请问怎么拼写?

10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.

请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。

11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.

让您久等了,先生/女士。

12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。

13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?

14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认一下您的预订。

2.海外预订

1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?

请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?

2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.

我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。

3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.

我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。

4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport,sir?

您知道您抵达 xx机场的时间吗?

5) Do you mean local time?

您指的是当地时间吗?

6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?

在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?

7) Care of xx company, the number is„„

可以由 xx公司转告我,电话号码是„„

8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.

我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。

3.对房间和床具的偏好

1) What kind of room would you prefer?

您想要什么样的房间?

2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.

我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。

3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.

我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。

4) Certainly,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.

好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。

4.房价和付款事项

1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.

单人房每晚 80美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的.服务费。

2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?

我们有价位在 800员和 1000员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?

3) Does the price include breakfast?

这个价钱包括早餐吗?

4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance

deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.

恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,

座位订金。

5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.

我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5折。

6) Shall we charge this to your company?

我们是向贵公司收费吗?

7) Which department(of your company) should the bill made out to?

我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?

8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?

你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?

5.指定的房间没空缺或房间客满

1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.

我们恐怕没有空余的双床间了,但可以提供给你一个大床间。

2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?

我们恐怕没有空余的套间了。您介意改订双床间吗?

3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.

很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。

4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?

您可不可以改变预订日期呢?

5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may

have some cancellations.

现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。

6) Can you book me into another in the area?

可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?

7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.

我们期待下次能再为您效劳。

6.确认预订

1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

您这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订呢?

2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.

我要确认一下预订。

3) Your room is confirmed.

您的预订已经得到确认。

4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.

恐怕我们没有您那天预订的记录。

5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?

我现在为您预订好吗?

6) When did you make the reservation?

您什么时候预订的?

7) In whose name was the reservation make?

这预订是用谁的名字订的?

7.为客人更改/取消/延长预订

1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.

我想将预订再延长一晚上。

2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.

我们会为您延长预订的。

3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.

我要更改/取消一项预订。

4) Certainly,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.

当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。

;

关于怎么订酒店的英语对话

英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生说的能力,提高会话技巧,最终习得并自如地驾驭语言的能力的过程。我整理了关于订酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于订酒店的英语对话一

A:Advance Reservations.Can I help you?

B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.

B: What is the rate, please?

A: The current rate is$50 per night.

B: What services e with that?

A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.

A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?

B: Yes, it is Moore.

A: How do you spell it, please?

B: It's M-O-O-R-E.

A:M-O-O-R-E.And what is your address,please?

B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattie*** urg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..

A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?

B:Sure,no problem.It's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattie*** urg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..Have you got it?

A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattie*** urg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..

B: That's right.

A: What about your telephone number?

B:601 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.

A:A quiet room away from the street is preferred.O.K..We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible.We look forward to your visit.

B:Thank you and good-bye.

A:Good-bye.

关于订酒店的英语对话二

R=Reservation Clerk预定员 G=Guest顾客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想预订一个房间。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th.Just my wife and myself.

4月 16日到 20日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th??.And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4月 16日到 20日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.After a while Thank you for waiting, sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

请别结束通话好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。过来一会儿让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180美元,这样可以吗?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我订了。

R:Thank you,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

两个 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4月 16日大概什么时候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大约晚上 9点。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

G:It’s 134986

号码是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please rm us before 6 p.m. on April 16th.Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx酒店办理了担保预订,从 4月 16日到 20日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16日下午 6点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

关于订酒店的英语对话三

A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.

B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

B:What's the price difference?

A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

A: How long will you be staying?

B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

A: Good-bye.

    版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,本站不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如果发现本站有涉嫌抄袭的内容,欢迎发送邮件至 1444646479@qq.com举报,并提供相关证据,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

    转载请注明出处:致远行

    本文地址:http://www.mydack.com/lvyouzixun/25305.html

标签: